We help you stay motivated to meditate.
We help you uncover your motivations for meditating, set and keep meditation goals, and meet a community of dedicated practitioners.
Our aim: a world where "Everyone who wants to meditate, does."
Signing up for Medivate is easy and free! Create an account
Features you can see without an account
- User profiles — See who's using Medivate
- Public entries in meditation journals — Compare notes on practice
- Quote database — Get some meditation inspiration
- Groups — See the communities of Medivate
- All group discussion — A mish-mash of all the group activity
- The Medivate Blog — What we have to say about Medivate and meditation
Exclusive to account holders
- Keep a meditation log that shows you trends in your practice and lets you search over all your notes on your sittings.
- Receive daily "reminder" quotes to inspire you to practice meditation at a specific time you set.
- Create a Meditation Portrait to help you clarify your motivations for meditating and track their change over time.
- Follow users whose practice interests and inspires you and see their public log data.
- Join groups and lead discussions in them to get a sense of community around your practice.
- Keep a meditation journal as public or private as you'd like and centralized on Medivate.