We help you stay motivated to meditate.
To get started, create an account. More details about "Spring Sitting" on our blog.
We help you uncover your motivations for meditating, set and keep meditation goals, and meet a community of dedicated practitioners.
Our aim: a world where "Everyone who wants to meditate, does."
Signing up for Medivate is easy and free! Create an account
Features you can see without an account
- User profiles — See who's using Medivate
- Public entries in meditation journals — Compare notes on practice
- Quote database — Get some meditation inspiration
- Groups — See the communities of Medivate
- All group discussion — A mish-mash of all the group activity
- The Medivate Blog — What we have to say about Medivate and medtation
Exclusive to account holders
- Keep a meditation log that shows you trends in your practice and lets you search over all your notes on your sittings.
- Recieve daily "reminder" quotes to inspire you to practice meditation at a specific time you set.
- Create a Meditation Portrait to help you clarify your motivations for meditating and track their change over time.
- Follow users whose practice interests and inspires you and see their public log data.
- Join groups and lead discussions in them to get a sense of community around your practice.
- Keep a meditation journal as public or private as you'd like and centralized on Medivate.