1. Do one thing at a time.
2. do it slowly and deliberately.
3 Do it completely
4. Do less
5. Put spaces between tasks
6. Develop rituals
7. Designate times for certain things.
8. Devote time for meditation
9. Smile and serve others.
10. Make cleaning and cooking meditation practices
11. Think about what is necessary.
12. Live Simply.
Day one: Do one thing at a time.
How could I eliminate multitasking from my daily routine?
How could I eliminate the need for electronic stimulation?
How could I eliminate my desire to rush through several tasks at once?
How could I be more mindful when completing one task at a time?
Posted: 3 years agoTagged: