Do you wish you meditated more regularly? Is your meditation practice “stuck” somehow, or are you even convinced that you “can’t meditate”? Would you simply like a more consistent, more enjoyable meditation practice?
You can make 2015 the year where you finally:
- Experience the benefits of regular meditation.
- Develop an enjoyable meditation practice that you look forward to.
- Close the gap between “I want to meditate” and “I do meditate.”
If you’d like to learn how, register for our online seminar: Building a Thriving Meditation Practice!
“I just wanted to let you know that this website is helping me crawl out of a dark place in my life. I have experienced the benefits of meditation in my past, but I had lost the consistency in my practice and therefore the benefits. This has helped me remain accountable to myself. I sincerely appreciate your work… I can’t thank you enough.” -Andrew, Medivate user
Based on our Five Pillars of a Thriving Meditation Practice, the seminar brings real, usable tools and perspectives down to the nitty-gritty level of your regular meditation practice.
- The Five Pillars in detail.
- How to use the Five Pillars to examine and improve your own meditation practice at any given time.
- Working with common problems in meditation: “I’m too busy,” “I keep putting it off,” “I can’t meditate,” and more.
- Lots of time for Q&A and individualized advice.
Price and Attendance Cap
Each seminar is limited to 10 people, so register today!
The price for each seminar is $99. It’s backed by a 100%, no-questions-asked, money-back guarantee if you don’t love it.
If you’re interested but $99 would be difficult to afford, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org; we won’t turn anyone away because of price.